TORONTO – Nanak Flights, a fast growing travel agency, has recently surpassed 103 million total sales. This hallmark accomplishment, combined with its best performing year to date, has the company planning new ways to continue its growth. Coming off a huge win after receiving TICO certification for wholesale licensing, Nanak Flights has recently decided to expand and offer franchising opportunities to entrepreneurs and business leaders across Canada.
Rishi Kapoor, Founder and CEO of Nanak Flights says “We’re looking forward to expanding our business across Canada and shaking things up by offering high quality customer service and some of the best rates in North America.”
Nanak Flights is excited to see more brick and mortar travel agencies selling under their trusted brand. Their affordable franchise fees unlock access to their proven business model, along with the ability to offer unbelievable prices to travelers using their amazing airline deals.
Franchise owners opening a brick and mortar storefront will benefit from a wide variety of competitive advantages, including:
- Weekly commission transfers through ACH.
- Ticketing authority on more than 70 airlines.
- Extensive training on Airline products by our airline product experts.
- Insider access to a proven formula.
- The ability to promote your franchise with our internationally recognized brand.