HAMILTON, NEW JERSEY – Mystifly, the leading Global Airfare Marketplace, announces the release of its next-gen airfare consolidation platform. Through this platform, Mystifly offers airfare aggregation, consolidation and fulfilment with airfare content from 600+ IATA and non-IATA airlines, multi-GDS, and 180+ LCCs across 70+ countries. The new release promises to bring with it a host of innovations including improved post-ticketing services, automation for efficiency and ease of use.
“Mystifly is transitioning into a Value Hub Marketplace that aims at enabling our travel partners to maximize value in air travel and enhancing their ability to create better experiences for their consumers. In this regard, our new platform has incorporated cutting-edge technology to ensure efficient and reliable post-ticketing services, while ensuring competitive global airfares as always,” says Rajeev Kumar, Founder, MD and CEO of Mystifly.
The new platform incorporates features such as:
- Auto-Void: Automatic voiding of tickets on the same day, without additional charges
- Auto-Cancel: Automatic cancellation of ticket based on fare rules
- Auto-Reissuance (and exchange): Automatic change of Date, Cabin Class, Origin and Destination based on fare rules
- Split-PNR capability: Enabling splitting of the itinerary among travellers
- Automated Notifications for Schedule Changes: Timely notifications of major and minor schedule changes for travellers
These features focus on improving performance and introducing a self-service approach to post-ticketing services. The intent is to enhance service quality for customers and travel partners.
With a core philosophy of pioneering innovation, Mystifly, as an industry leader, will continue to invest in automation, making competitive global airfare content available at your fingertips.