WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CALIF. – From humble beginnings 40 years ago in Northern California as a small Hawaii Travel Specialist named Hawaii World, to now offering more than 20 countries worldwide as the new brand, Journese continues to provide the utmost in luxury, exceptional service and expertise as the brand celebrates its 40th anniversary. Now featuring an exquisite four – to five-star destination portfolio plus all classes of air service, private transfers, personal excursions and more, Journese continues to ensure the highest quality every step of the way. To commemorate the 40th anniversary milestone, Journese will be giving away 40 hotel nights around the world as well as sponsoring exclusive incentives and hosting special events nationwide to reward their travel advisor partners.
Journese 40th anniversary celebrations include:
- Awarding of 40 hotel nights at resorts around the world. Each new confirmed booking made by Journese travel advisor partners April 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017 will be entered into a monthly drawing for a three- to five-night hotel stay.
- Hosted special events nationwide with Journese Business Development Managers including wine and cheese events, hosted lunches and more
- Social Media exposure of the Journese team and travel advisor partners including #ThrowbackThursdays and #MemoryMondays, and insider travel recommendations on #TipTuesdays
- Journese premier Curators Celebration, exclusively celebrating the top-producing travel advisors, held this year September 22-27, 2017 on Un-Cruise Adventures in Panama and at Dreams Delight Playa Bonita Resort & Spa
- Creating a Digital Time Capsule to be posted on social media and the Journese website, containing favorite memories and vacations handcrafted by Journese team members and travel advisors with submissions entered into a prize drawing
“We are excited to celebrate our beginnings as Hawaii World and see how far we have come, now spanning four continents and more than 20 countries, still holding true to the brand promise of seamless vacations and the utmost in service,” says Amy Comparato, Brand Director, Journese. “We are delighted to have partnered not only with the finest resorts worldwide but also with our expert travel advisor partners, to thank them for their business and loyalty.”